The Training Business Team leads contribute highly to the organization by building training business. He/She is responsible for leading the design and development of the training business including, but not limited to developing and implementing training plans, coordinating training services and maintaining related process documentation for the training business (curriculum design, development of materials and courses for classroom-based trainings, e-learning, and eventually mobile training) for Serve Consulting.
They will identify training business opportunities and prospects and follow up on them to generate business. Their main target is to meet training sales goals set by the management and to foster meaningful relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
• Develop innovative proposals and presentations that clearly demonstrate the unique value of Serve’s training solutions
• Drive sales for all training products that Serve Consulting offers
• Identify new and strategic training business opportunities in alignment with the vision of the organization
• Prepare and manage the unit budget, copyright agreements, software and hardware acquisitions (where relevant), and outsourcing contracts.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on effective training/learning strategies, programs and solutions.
• Develop annual marketing and sales plans which focus on meeting organizational training objectives
• Participate in the management of product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Analyze potential partner relationships for Serve’s training product lines
• Direct, supervise and coordinate the systematic analysis, design, development and quality assurance of instructional programs.
• Assess and benchmark the effectiveness of instructional programs to direct future program development.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA is an added advantage
• Certification in Change
• At least 5 years’ experience in training business with at least 3 years managing
• Change management (works effectively in a changing environment).
• Communication (excellent interpersonal communication skills).
• Leadership (shares vision and purpose to inspire others).
• Managing resources (effectively utilizes resources to achieve planned goals).
• Planning & prioritizing/visionary (proactively anticipating challenges while prioritizing urgent
• Relationship building (positive interactions with others).
• Strategic thinking (examines and addresses issues from a broad and comprehensive perspective).
Please send CV to [email protected] with Job title as subject of email