The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The Key Account Manager reports to the Director, Client Relationship Management
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, services and solutions, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
• Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company expectations
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business; MBA will be an advantage
• At least 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
• Proficiency in the use MS Office suite
• Managing resources (effectively utilizes resources to achieve planned goals).
• Planning & prioritizing/visionary (proactively anticipating challenges while prioritizing urgent
• Relationship building (positive interactions with others).
• Strategic thinking (examines and addresses issues from a broad and comprehensive perspective).
Please send CV to [email protected] with Job title as subject of email