Servetek is an indigenous company with a difference – determinedly raising the bar for home-grown enterprise. Established in 1996 by a team of four visionary individuals, we have grown into a 400-plus-strong business with services spanning telecommunications, construction, and investment – becoming a major player in the Nigerian infrastructure engineering sector.
Companies today are increasingly pressured from all angles to provide accurate and reliable information faster and more efficiently.
Externally, stakeholders and regulators demand more transparent and reliable information in less time. Internally, business leaders require fast, accurate information to support smart, informed business decisions. And, as cost pressures mount and companies strive to report faster and more efficiently with fewer resources, finance leaders find that they can realize only so much speed before accuracy and control are compromised.
The client needed:
• An integrated Supply Chain Management
• An integrated Procure to Pay Process
• Receivable Management
• Invoice Management
• Accounting and Financial Close Management
• Financial Planning and Analysis
• Asset Integrity
• Workforce Management
• Improved Production Planning and Operation
In order to Increase sourcing efficiency and savings with near real-time visibility into organizational spend and suppliers, the following modules of the SAP All in One ERP solution were implemented
• Materials Management – Inventory Management, Procurement
• Finance & Controlling – Receivable Management, Financial Planning, Invoice Management, Asset Management
• Timely financial reports.
• Accurate inventory position
• Better visibility into inventory and inventory costs
• Empower field personnel to order, schedule, deliver, and confirm operational services easily, efficiently, and accurately
The Servetek project was delivered with 100% local resources.
At SERVE our key strength has been our reach and diverse local industry experience